ACCESS TO JUSTICE
Rights are meaningless unless there is an independent means to protect them, when challenged or violated'. - Sayyad Mohyeddeen
To ensure justice is for everyone access to justice is a fundamental pre-requisite. In providing free access to justice for the excluded we work to ensure that thecourts and legal procedures are open to everyone, regardless of their wealth or circumstances.
1. To promote peoples’ rights and secure their equal access to the protection under National / International law.
2. To support the principles for the independence & impartiality of the judiciary.
3. To support government initiatives in developing independent judicial system for the dispensation of justice.
4. To advocate for the effective implementation of international norm on fair and public trial.
5. To further develop the principles of rule of law.